Monday, June 1, 2009

Jesus & Loch Ness Monster Sighting, America No.1! In School Bus Demolition Derby YAH - Video




Woman claims face of Jesus appeared on kitchen cabinet

By Ann Work timesrecordnews.com
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Conner took a trip to the Holy Land a year ago and felt the trip strengthened her faith, causing her to trust Christ more.

“I do believe personally that time is growing closer for Christ’s return. As the time gets closer, he’s going to reveal more of himself to us.”

Looking at her kitchen cabinet now, she feels peaceful and protected.

“No matter what’s going on in the world, God will see me through it,” she said. “I feel blessed that it happened in our home.”

The more who see it, the better, she believes.

“To me, it says Jesus is our hope. As bad as things get with the economy, Jesus is still our hope. It puts a smile on my face to see it.”





Gary Busey sees a Loch Ness Monster in his dishwasher? Well we all know Gary has been in rehab for a drug addiction. The Loch Ness Monster line has been used before. In 2003 on his show called "I'm with Busey" Gary Busey told Adam(a friend on the (show) to tell a girl that he had "a Loch Ness monster in his pants." Me thinks Gary should go back to rehab or he is just trying to get some media attention.

Oh American Pass Times...I really don't know why we are no 1 with school bus demolition.