Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why Tara Reid Posed for Playboy

BARING ALL: Tara Reid's Playboy cover.
BARING ALL: Tara Reid's Playboy cover.

Tara Reid posed for Playboy to prove her body isn't damaged by plastic surgery.


stuff.co.nz - The American Pie actress - who was left with a scarred stomach after a liposculpting procedure went wrong - can be seen topless in the next edition of the famous men's magazine and she decided to accept the shoot to show off her healed and sexy body.
 She said in an interview US TV station WPIX: "It wasn't a good surgery, it happens sometimes. I got it fixed and now I'm okay, and I want people to know that I'm okay.

"I've been okay now for the last five or six years but people only show old pictures which is so unfair and that's part of the reason why I did the Playboy shoot - to show the world this is me and this is what I look like."
Tara, 34, had been offered to strip for the publication - which is owned by Hugh Hefner - several times in the past but always turned down the opportunity.


However, the blonde beauty decided it was the right time to appear in Playboy's pages this time because she is in a good place "spiritually, physically and mentally".


She added; "I've been offered Playboy in the past but I didn't really think it was the right time. I was younger and I'm in my 30s now and I feel I'm at the best age in my life - mentally, physically and spiritually - and I'm proud of it.
"So many unbelievable stars have done it throughout the years and I figured, 'Why not?' "